About PT ExxonMobil Indonesia
While today’s world continues to change, ExxonMobil’s high standards and expectations in all its business areas remain distinguished. ExxonMobil in Indonesia takes pride in its history and significant contribution to the prosperity of the country and it is committed to continue building from its past successes to help meet the increasing energy challenges of the future.
We believe that we can help meet the energy challenges while operating in an economically, environmentally, and socially responsible manner in Indonesia and anywhere in the world.
ExxonMobil Indonesia Job Vacancies
Exxonmobil affiliates in Indonesia are now seeking high quality graduates to join its expanding team in Indonesia. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering areas
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Experience in oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- High passion and energy to learn new skills.
- Location : Jakarta (with occasional business travel)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduate with minimum GPA 3.5
- Familiar with various electrical equipment and their basic characteristic.
- High integrity and safety (OIMS) Awareness and competence in FIMS, esp. Program 09-Electrical.
- Strong technical knowledge electrical system and familiar with oil and gas processing.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding in Company equipment integrity program/guideline: FIMS and M&R.
- Good knowledge on Company’s standard GP and industrial standard such as API, ANSI, IEE, NEMA, NFPA, and ISO.
- Location : Bojonegoro
Civil Structural Engineer
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fresh Graduate with minimum GPA 3.5
- Familiar with STAADPRO
- Familiar with various structural integrity survey/inspection methods, API code and applicable Indonesian regulation
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Good MS Office knowledge and application
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, & frequent changes in priorities
- Location : Bojonegoro
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through ECC FT UGM linked erecruitment website at :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up.