Located in Waltham, Massachusetts, Formulatrix is fast growing robotic automation equipment manufacturer and software solutions provider to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions. We cater to clients in the highly specialized life sciences industry with our client base comprised of major Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies. The Company has experienced aggressive historic double digit growth with healthy profits because of our industry recognized patented technology and superior software delivery services. The industry recognizes our products and services due to our dedication to producing the “best breed of products”. Our business operations are international in scope with business units located in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
R n D SENIOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
- The primary functions of this engineer will be to design electronics and robotic projects. The company is made up of a worldwide team that works in a fast paced environment doing quality work to meet deadlines. We are able to accomplish all of this while maintaining a fun and open work environment.
- Master or bachelor degree with heavy focus on electronics and embedded system design
- 3+ years experience with electronic design and development, robotic project or embedded programming
- In-depth knowledge of
- -Analog and digital circuits
- -Control theory
- -Embedded system (Microcontroller, DSP, FPGA)
- -PCB layout and PCB design software
- -C or C++
- -VHDL/ Verilog
- Demonstrated leadership , Project Management, and Mentor experience
- Ability to work 50 hours/ week minimum
R n D SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- We are seeking a hands on, top-notch Software Engineer who can work with Microsoft C#, C++, Visual Studio, Windows Forms, and SQL server to implement components of our software products and robotic control systems. There is no shortage of challenges at Formulatrix: image acquisition and processing, robotics, embedded software, data analysis and performance optimization is daily work for everyone on our team.
- 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences with heavy focus on software programming
- Have experience with software development, software delivery, and post-implementation support experience
- Demonstrated experience with system architecture review, OOD, and software programming in a team environment Strong experience with C#, C++, and .Net is highly desirable. Java is an acceptable alternative
QUALITY ASSURANCE STAFF
- QA team dedicates their effort and knowledge to ensure our client receive a qualified system, as part of our company’s pride. The team will involve in testing and debugging the final product of the company.
- Strong logical knowledge, ability to debug problems systematically
- Technical background, specially Electronic, Mechanical, or Mechatronics fresh graduate are welcomed
- Ability to speak English both actively and passively is a considerable addition
- Basic mechanical, electrical and software logic (but not necessarily skill)
R n D MECHANICAL ENGINEER STAFF
- The position requires a highly motivated person simultaneously take multiple products from concept through maturity. Candidates must exhibit a high degree of ownership and commitment to releasing quality products on time.
- D3/S1 degree in Mechanical Engineering with heavy focus on manufacturing, product design, and energy conversion
- Demonstrated experience with moving part mechanical design, material research, BOM (Bill of material) in a team environment is preferred
- Experience with CAD/CAM software (i.e Solidwork. ProE) is a plus
- Excellent communication in English and Indonesia both oral-written and customer relationship skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please email to:
[email protected] with the job title for each position in the subject line.
You must include a copy of your resume (Word, PDF, HTML, plain text or RTF only).
Please answer the following questions in the body of your email:
(1) What are your salary requirements?
(2) When can you start?