PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk – Noodle Division, As one of the world’s largest food producers, we continue to be in the forefront of the food industry in Indonesia, renowned for producing high quality, good tasting and value for money products. Our established brands cater to consumers from all walks of life and command a high degree of customer trust and loyalty.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated young professionals to prove themselves and grow their career with our winning team as:
- SAFETY HEALTH ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (SHE OFFICER)
- Entry Data Processing Staff (code: EDP)
SAFETY HEALTH ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (SHE OFFICER) – Close On : 27-Feb-2012
- Bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university majoring in Public Health (Safety and Health more preferable) with minimum GPA 3.0
- Having at least 1 year experience in Industrial Safety and Health area
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia
- Having a good understanding of Industrial Safety and Health Implementation
- Computer literate, able to operate MS Office (esp Ms.Excel)
- Strong leadership
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving
- Maintain safety and health environment implementation in our factories, giving recommendation about safety and other task in safety, health and environment area.
Entry Data Processing Staff (code: EDP) – Close On : 17-Feb-2012
- Hold bachelor degree (S1) of reputable university, majoring in Computer Literate or Information System disciplines, with minimum GPA of 2.8
- Have experience in related field, more preferably
- The position also requires that the candidate possesses basic knowledge of :
- Database creation and maintenance
- System creation
- MS Office literates (highest proficiency)
- Data retrieval system and procedures
- Data file formatting, analysis methodology and management reporting, and
- Troubleshooting standards, software and hardware evaluation (selection and installment).
Basic Qualifications :
- Maximum age of 27 years old,
- Good computer literate, able to operate MS Office,
- Good command in English,
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Have good analytical thinking and problem solving,
- Hard working, self motivated, dynamic, with personal integrity and honesty.
Resourceful and confident applicants are invited to submit full detailed resume and recent photograph, with the position code as email subject, to below addresses :