Lowongan Kerja Nissan (bukan nisan looh)
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite you to join our team and grow with us:
- Accessories Planning Staff (Code: AP)
- Product Specialist Staff (PS)
- Market Analyst Staff (Code: MAS)
- Engineer Staff (Code: ENG)
- Dealer Development Staff (Code: DD)
Accessories Planning Staff (Code: AP)
(Working Location : Jakarta)
- Responsible to make planning of accessories (item and spec) will be launched in Indonesia.
- Responsible to make planning of conversion business (Autech, Nismo, etc) for each model in Indonesia.
- Together with Product Planning making life cycle plan of each model by utilizing accessories line-up.
- Cooperate with purchasing, engineering and other related dept to assure all plan work as smoothly
Product Specialist Staff (PS)
(Working Location: Jakarta)
Job Description :
- Develop Nissan future product line up which suitable for Indonesian market.
- Manage current Nissan product life cycle.
- Monitor market and competitor product movement and propose a necessary action.
- Evaluate and test the cars and propose suggestion and improvement for Nissan product.
- Set the best price positioning.
Market Analyst Staff (Code: MAS)
(Working Location: Jakarta)
- Monitoring Automotive Market condition
- Monitoring Nissan’s competitiveness in the market using Pricing Analysis as one of the tools
- Monitoring customers trend, competitor product movement and any issues related with Automotive Industry
- Conducting costumers survey/research related with Automotive Industry
- Forecasting future automotive market demand
- Preparing Advanced Planning Process and related job
Engineer Staff (Code: ENG)
(Working Location: Cikampek-Purwakarta)
- To support line manufacturing such as:
- – Equipment problem
- – Set up procedure and improve current process
- To keep good quality result
- Set up new procedure and its preparation for new process
- Do cost reduction activity
Dealer Development Staff (Code: DD)
Working Location: Jakarta)
1. Dealer Management
- Monitor dealer facility condition
- Propose improvement project, such as relay-out especially for show room interior of current outlets
2. Dealer visit
- Dealer Profile Management
- Monitor and maintaining dealer profile system
- Provide weekly and monthly progress report
- Bachelor degree from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00, major in Engineering (All) & Economic (PS, MAS).
- Has 1 year experience in Car Industry (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply) (All).
- Age 22 – 26 years old (All).
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written (All).
- Have big interest in automotive (All).
- Willing to travelling (AP, PS, MAS).
- Familiar with statistic tools (SPSS and E-views) (PS, MAS).
- Can drive car and has driving license (is a must) (AP, PS, MAS).
- Fluent in using Ms. Office, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and Photoshop (DD).
- Has Porto Folio will be an advantage (AP, PS, MAS).
How to apply….
Please submit your complete application letter before July 10th, 2012 to:
email@example.com (Subject: according to the job code)Advertisements