Lowongan Kerja PII – IIGF – Jarno.web.id – PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) – PII or The Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund, or IIGF, was established as the response of the Government of Indonesia to the need for adequate assurance against the political risks inherent in infrastructure investments. This assurance is expected to increase the participation of private sector in developing infrastructure through Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
As the basis for PPP execution, the government issued Presidential Regulation Number 67/2005 concerning PPP in Infrastructure Development, which was amended by Presidential Regulation No. 13/2010. The latter regulation states the existence of contingent support in the form of Government Guarantee, which will be granted by the Minister of Finance to PPP projects. This contingent support or guarantee is given by the Finance Minister through an Infrastructure Guarantee Business Entity. For that reason, IIGF was established on December 30, 2009, as an effort of the government to expedite the development of infrastructure in Indonesia by providing guarantees in accountable, transparent and credible manner.
In addition, the presence of IIGF as the Infrastructure Guarantee Company is also expected to encourage the entry of private funds for the infrastructure sector in Indonesia by increasing creditworthiness of PPP projects which may decrease the cost of fund of infrastructure projects.
In summary, IIGF was established for the following purposes:
- To improve the creditworthiness of the PPP infrastructure projects by giving guarantees against infrastructure risks.
- To improve the governance and the transparency of the guarantee process to the infrastructure PPP Projects related to the government actions or inactions.
- To facilitate deal flow for Contracting Agencies (ministries, state-owned enterprises, local government) by providing guarantees to well-structured PPP projects.
- To ring-fence government contigent liability and minimize sudden shock to government budget.
PPI are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following position :
External Relations Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent
- A least 5 years experience in Government Relations or related field.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/government agencies.
- Experience in event planning and management media relations and stakeholder management.
- Ability to create a solid internal and external network to ensure successful execution of events and other activities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with conflicting time frames.
- Advanced networking and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a multi-cultural environment, and proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Secretary to Board of Directors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Min3 Year(s) of working experience as Executive Secretary.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
AVP Project Appraisal
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have a good understanding of Public Private Partnership (PPP).
- Preferably have a good knowledge of Project Risk, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Risk Management.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders or governement agencies.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fluent in english.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min4 Year(s) of working experience in tax area.
- Have a good knowledge of Income Tax Law, VAT Law, Double Taxation Law, International Tax, Tax Compliance and etc.
- Having Tax Brevet A & B Certification is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking with high attention to details.
Business Development Manager
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience Previous experience working as Relationship Manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Have a good understanding of infrastructure project in Indonesia.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/governement agencies.
- Excellent presentation, consultative sales and negotiation skills in interacting with senior level executives.
- Ability to develop and expand business relationships.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply
Application & resume must be sent directly through IIGF – Jobstreet at :
- Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Info Lowongan Kerja PII – IIGF persembahan Jarno.web.id. Semoga bermanfaatAdvertisements