Lowongan TGI – PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia – TGI owns and operates 1.006 Km of onshore and offshore gas pipelines from Grissik – Duri and Grissik – Singapore, with delivery capacity of 835 MMSCFD in use for delivery of gas to domestic (Sumatera) and international (Singapore) end-users under long-term transportation agreements.
TGI Vision: To become the gas transporter of choice serving customers in the domestic markets of Sumatra and Batam, and the export markets of Singapore and Malaysia.
TGI Mission: – To increase the utilization of natural gas in Indonesia. – To ensure the safe and reliable delivery of natural gas to customers for the benefit of our shareholders, employees, and the communities in which we operate. – To adopt transparent and ethical business practices in all areas of our activity.
We are the largest gas pipeline operating Company in Indonesia seeking for intelligent, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill employee who is ready to take new challenge for the following positions:
Legal Contract & Agreement Officer
- Develop, conduct and analyze the MoU, legal contracts / agreements with third parties, including GTA’s and Procurement Contract, by drafting, composing, reviewing, correcting, revising, negotiating and finalizing in order to enhance Company’s business need and to ensure its compliance with the law and regulations.
- Manage and analyze legal advice an opinion related Company’s business issues, especially in contracts matters to ensure the decision of Managements to be in line with the law and regulations.
- Provide, maintain and develop the standard contract and procedures policies of Company in order to simplify the legal works and to ensure all legal documents shall be comply with law and regulations.
- Coordinate with all related departments in contract development to ensure that all contracts are comply with the regulation and also bring advantage for company interest by minimize any potential disputes, problems which may arise in the course of contract execution.
- Provide management with legal advice and opinion related company business issues, especially in contract matters to ensure the decision of Management to be in line with the law and regulation and for the benefit of the Company.
- Provide legal advice to the company in the court or arbitration in relation with Contract matters to ensure that all cases are handled effectively and bring benefit to the company.
- Minimum S-1 from Law Discipline with Cumulative GPA min 2.75.
- Minimum 5years of Legal Counsel or Advisor businessareas.
- Professional certification (KTPA) preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process management skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
- Fluent in English and proficient in computers literacy.
- Familiar and have a good understanding of gas pipelines businessis an advantage.
Send your application along with CV (state your GPA and position code) and scanned photograph to:
(Please write only the position code on the subject)
The Company’s did not collect any fees to the potential employees, either directly or indirectly in this recruitment process.Advertisements