Lowongan Kerja Tambang PT Vale Indoensia
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (Vale Indonesia) peviously known as PT International Nickel Indonesia, Tbk (PTI), is a foreign investment company with a license from the Government of Indonesia to explore, mine, process and produce nickel. The company was established in July 1968.
We are currently operating in Sulawesi Island under a Contract of Work (CoW) agreement with the Indonesian Government. The company signed the initial CoW agreement with the government on July 27, 1968. On Jan. 15, 1996, we signed an agreement regarding the modification and extension of the original CoW, effective from April 1, 2008, to Dec. 28, 2025.
The initial area of our company’s concession was 218,528 hectares:118,387 hectares in Sorowako, South Sulawesi; 63,506 hectares in Pomalaa, Southeast Sulawesi; and 36,635 hectares in Bahodopi, Central Sulawesi.
Moreover, the government approved the relinquishment of a total land area of approximately 28,000 hectares or 12.8 percent of the total CoW area in 2010. After the relinquishment, our CoW area is now about 190,000 hectares in total.
We’re proud to be benchmark for Efficiency, Real Growth, Sustainability and Reputation
Senior HR Business Partner (Code: SHRBP-EN)
- S1 degree in Engineering or Social Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR various coordinating functions.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Communication Skill (The set of skills that enables a person to convey information (verbal and Non Verbal) by using applicable information channel so that it is received and understood).
- Presentation Skill (The ability to prepare and deliver information to a group by using systematic flow , analytical data and presentation aid)
- Facilitation Skill (The ability in assist , support and enabling others as they achieve exceptional performance)
- Impact & Influence : (The ability Implies an intention to persuade, convince, influence or impress others (individuals or groups) in order to get them to go along with or to support the agenda)
Purpose of the role:
- To assist and work with the line management in managing their Human Resources related functions with the objective of creating a highly motivated and competent workforce, within HR applicable guidelines to support company goals and objectives.
- Provide effective interface coordination between HR functions and area management
- Advise area management on HR systems including business processes, procedures and policies to be implemented in their respective areas
- Coordinate the area management to conduct individual competency assessment processes based on role profile to identify their development needs and career planning and performance management.
- Advise the area management on company-wide HR related programs that are intended to improve the organization effectiveness and organizational development elements which include: career and succession planning, organization structure, role accountabilities and authorities.
- Coordinate interface functions between area management and respective HR functions for the resolution of issues from recruitment and compensation, benefit process, resolution of issues related to employee grievances, complaints and industrial cases.
Terms and Condition:
- Please submit your CV, Copy of ID card & recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate, to firstname.lastname@example.org / send to Recruitment Section-HR Dept PT Vale Indonesia, Plant Site, Sorowako – DP 12, Kec. Nuha, Kab. Luwu Timur.
- Position name and code MUST be written on envelope or email subject.
- Closing date is on June 29, 2012 at 4pm.
- Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
HUMAN RESOURCES PT VALE INDONESIA, Tbk
e-mail : email@example.com