Lowongan Kerja PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Divisi I

By | September 23, 2016

Lowongan PT. Waskita Karya Divisi I – Jarno.web.id – PT Waskita Karya is one of the largest state-owned construction companies in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Waskita has its business activities focused in building, infrastructure investment, EPC, precast and realty.  PT. Waskita is majority owned by the Indonesian government. The majority of Waskita’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (68%) and the remaining is held by the public (32%). Waskita is now has 30 domestic branches and 4 overseas branches at Uni Emirat Arab, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Timor Leste.

PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :

Operator Alat Berat – Divisi I

Requirements :

  • Background in Vocational High School (SMK/STM) in Mechanical Engineering.
  • Both experienced and fresh graduate candidates are highly welcome.
  • Have a good integrity and loyalty.
  • Mastering in the related science / duties.
  • Willing to be placed in all working area of Waskita Divisi I spread across Indonesia.

How to apply

For interested, please send your application directly through Jobstreet’s system at :

Notes :

  • All applications will be treated confidentially.
  • Only short listed candidates will be notified.

Info Lowongan Kerja Waskita Karya Div I dipersembahkan oleh Jarno.web.id. Semoga ada guna dan manfaat