Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our key to our success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for our employees. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia since 1972.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it’s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
Thiess Contractors Indonesia 2012
An excellent opportunity for GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT has arisen to join our Toll Road Project team based in Jakarta and your primary responsibilities are:
- To provide support and coordinate with areas within the project to meet financial compliance requirements are being achieved, e.g correct vendor set up, coding of transactions, tax involve formats, and reconciliation of petty cash.
- To liaise with Business Unit Finance Departments to ensure the requirements they are meeting the requirements
To be successful in this role you will need to have these requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance with GPA min 3.00
- Fresh graduate (0-1 year experience)
- Independent and mature personality, self motivated, results driven and good interpersonal negotiation skills
- Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Understanding of Indonesian Financial reporting requirements including taxation
- Business acumen
- Numerical aptitude and be the project expert in Microsoft Excel
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply now
“Only short listed candidates who apply on-line will be proceed”
Advertised: 1 Mar 2012 S.E. Asia Standard Time
Closing date: 1 Jun 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard Time