Lowongan Kerja Transgasindo – Jarno.web.id – PT TRANSPORTASI GAS INDONESIA (TGI or TRANSGASINDO) is the first company in Indonesia whose core business is transporting natural gas through pipelines to both domestic and international market. As one of country’s vital assets (Obyek Vital Nasional), TGI operates the transportation of natural gas and maintain the pipelines prudently.
Since its establishment in February 2002, TGI has committed to become “Transporter of Choice” of natural gas in Indonesia. TGI continues to expand natural gas utilization in Indonesia, while assuring prompt, reliable, and safe delivery at the same time.
PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia, the largest gas pipeline operating Company in Indonesia seeking for intelligent, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill employee who is ready to take new challenge for the following positions:
- Report to: Legal Manager
- Develop, conduct and analyze the MoU, legal contracts / agreements with third parties, including GTA’s and Procurement Contract, by drafting, composing, reviewing, correcting, revising, negotiating and finalizing in order to enhance Company’s business need and to ensure its compliance with the law and regulations.
- Manage and analyze legal advice an opinion related Company’s business issues especially related to Corporate Law, Regulations and industrial relations in order to make it comply with the regulation.
- Provide, maintain and develop the standard contract and procedures policies of Company in order to simplify the legal works and to ensure all legal documents shall be comply with law and regulations.
- Provide, analyze, review, develop and update internal company regulation and policies, to ensure all company’s activities comply with law and regulation and also bring advantage for company interest by minimize any potential disputes / problems which may arise.
- Provide, maintain and develop corporate license and permit are comply with law and regulation, such as Company Registration, Location Permit, Business License, Special Rights, etc and coordinate the process of such license.
- Provide legal advice to the company in the court, especially related to employee matters and or regulation matters to ensure that all cases are handled effectively and bring benefit to the company.
- Minimum S-1 from Law Discipline.
- Minimum Fresh Graduated, have minimum 3 (three) years of Legal Counsel or Advisor business areas is an advantage.
- Professional certification (KTPA) preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process management skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and to be a good negotiation.
- Fluent in English and proficient in computers literacy.
- Familiar and have a good understanding of gas pipelines business is an advantage.
How to apply
Please send your application along with CV (state your GPA and position code) and scanned photograph to :
- Closing date by Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at the latest.
- No any fees to potential candidates, either directly or indirectly in the recruitment process at our company
Info Lowongan Kerja Transgasindo dipersembahkan oleh Jarno.web.id..Advertisements