PT. HITACHI CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY INDONESIA (PT. HCMI) is a Joint Venture between National and Japan Investment Company. They manufacture construction machinery, especially excavator, located in Bekasi- West Java. For more information about this company please visit their website: http://www.hitachi-cmid.co.id.
Herby they would gladly offer this opportunity. In frame of fulfilling for short and long future need for human resources for future managerial level, they are now offering an opportunity to fresh graduates of S1 Degree, to participate in their Management Trainee Program, with following conditions :
A. Program Participants
1. Participants should be Fresh Graduate, of S1 Degree, with no professional experience, majoring either of these discipline:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Metallurgical Engineering
– Industrial Technology
2. Achievement index should be at least 3.00
3. Adequate knowledge on Manufacturing Production Process.
4. Able to operate the drawing program of AUTOCAD
5. Adequate English Proficiency both written and oral.
6. Not older than 25 years old
B. Condition Of Program
1. Date and Location of Selection:
1.1. First step: Psycological test, preliminary interview, Drawing test.
Date and place will be informed later.
1.2. Final Step: Top Management Interview:
– Place: PT Hitachi Construction Machinery Indonesia
Jl. Raya bekasi KM 28,5 Rawapasung Bekasi
(Expense arise shall be borne to candidate himself)
-Date: will be informed later.
2. Point of hire: PT HCMI Company premise in Bekasi.
3. Types of Management Training Program: Overall operational management including both management in factory site, administrative management in office place.
4. Duration: 1 (one) year
5. During the program participant will have to take serial assessment made by company, as a appraisal for the base of final judgement.
6. During the program, participant will aern a monthly pocket money amount IDR 1.800.000,00 and daily meal provided in kind in company premise. Company also covered the participant with working Accident Insurance and provide company’s clinic for light medical care.
7. During the program, participant are not allowed to resign from the program without any concequences.
8. Final judgement made by Company shall be based on suitability for further employment. Successful participant possibly be assigned as permanent employee or offered with a renewable short term employment status.
Application should be sent by email, not later than June 18th 2010 by email to:
Attention: HRD Management
Only short list selected candidateswill be invited for this further selection process.Advertisements