PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
(Jawa Barat – Purwakarta (Cikampek))
- Productivity control (analysis & improvement)
- Analyze daily production defect occurred and inform current problem in line production to all related section
- Analyze and take countermeasure of concern parts related to quality and design
- Contact and confirm to local supplier regarding the local material problem
- Control development with suppliers especially when local part developed at initial stage
- Standard time set-up (new model) and maintain (current model)
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial, Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Preferably fresh graduate (maximal 1 year experience, preferable from electronic industry)
- Single, 22-25 years old.
- Willing to placed in Purwakarta
- Understand automotive parts and can read technical drawing
- Fluent in English is a must, both oral and written.
- Have high analysis skill, good negotiation & interpersonal skill, communicative, can work under pressure.
- Willing to hard work until late (over time) to finish the job
- Have knowledge about management systems and ISO become an advantage point (please mention about it at your CV)
Please submit your complete application letter Before May 14, 2010 to:
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.