We are one of the world’s leading producers of metallic coated and painted high quality steel. The group was originated in Australia and has steel manufacturing plants in New Zealand, USA, Asia and downstream product operations in 18 countries. Our site in Indonesia was established in 1993, building a very successful business by leveraging supports of our partners, quality products and most importantly our people. The Company has a strategy to grow rapidly in the coming years. As part of our overall business strategy, we always strive to increase our people capability to ensure achievement of our growth and profitability objectives. Currently we are strengthening our team and looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing a professional performance with self-integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfil the vacancies of :
Electrical Engineer / Planner
(Jawa Barat – Cilegon)
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing Heavy Industry.
- Field experience Electrical/Automation/Instrumentation in manufacturing Heavy Industry.
- Maintenance Electric Planning skils is essentials.
- Understand and Familiar with CMMS.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cilegon.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.