Glotel Pty Ltd is a global recruitment solutions company operating across US, EMEA (Europe & Middle East) and Asia Pacific. As part of the Spring Group (UK) Plc, Glotel has been operating in Asia Pacific for the last 14 years and offers a wide variety of services such as Permanent recruitment and contracting staffing, Workforce management solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services and Solutions to our customers across a range of industries and especially within the IT & Telecommunications industry in over 60 countries.
Our client is a leading provider of digital mapping data and solutions for customers around the world. Their products and solutions are cutting edge technologies used in key navigation systems internationally.
They are now seeking 2 Junior Geographic Analysts/ GIS to learn processes and develop proficiency in data collection, interpretation and GIS application for their office in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Geographic Information Systems Analyst – Surabaya
- Collect locally based research materials, order source/reference material and conduct evaluation of source materials
- Create planning maps for current and future database projects
- Perform field data collection using prescribed technology, methodology and specifications
- Process Database Update Requests
- Perform Points of Interest data collection
- Geocode attributes using prescribed software utilizing company specifications
- Perform established procedures for in-line quality assurance
- Implement current update methodologies
- Conduct release processes to support prescribed requirements
- Conduct systematic route testing of completed database(s)
- Advanced Diploma in Geographic Information Systems or a Bachelor Level Degree in any Sciences, Geography, Planning, or Environmental studies.
- Must have minimum of 1 year commercial experience in GIS
- Must have excellent verbal and written English and Bahasa Indonesia communication skills
- Ability to travel without restriction within Indonesia and internationally as required
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC software packages and familiar with geography encoding
- Demonstrated ability for spatial orientation; i.e. applying map to “real world” and mapping “real world” observations is highly preferred
Interested? Please email your application to :
Holly Hickson at email@example.com