The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Part Time English Lecturer (PTE-SSE)
- Master Degree in area of English
- Minimum 2 years of Full/Part time teaching experience of English at University level.
- Good Experience in module development.
- Solid computer literacy skill in MS Office
- Open minded and easily embrace new teaching and learning methods
- Able to build good teaching and learning atmosphere
- Excellent English skill, both spoken and written
- Strong communication and presentation skill
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to :
by stating the position code applied in the email subject no later than August 14, 2010Advertisements