Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (PS – 02/10)
- Preparing the schedule and ensuring that the production process (solid and liquid) goes according to the set schedule effeciently and effectively.
- Setting and monitoring the goals of the subordinates.
- Conducting a thorough and in-depth analysis of cost saving and efficiency.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of the production machines/equipments.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of CPOB and the health & safety of all operators.
Job Requirements :
- Pharmacist with min 4 years of experience in a similar supervisory role.
- Familiar with inventory system (BPCS).
- Proven leadership skills and prior experience managing a large team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Target oriented.
- Excellent computer skills and fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic organization, please send a detailed resume (please indicate your current & expected salary as well as how you meet the above requirements) to :
PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 1000
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA
Or alternatively, you can send your application to:
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.