PT BNI (Persero) Tbk – Recruitment IT Development Program Maret April 2013 – Jarno.web.id
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is one of the Indonesia reputable state-owned banking companies. The Company was formed in 1946 by the Government of Republic of Indonesia and at first operated as the central bank in Indonesia, before assumming the status of a commercial bank in 1955. BNI’s headquarter located in Jakarta and currently operated as one of the largest bank in Indonesia with total assets of Rp299.1 trillion and over 23,639 employees in the end of 2011.
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for the best individuals to join as following position:
IT Development Program
- Minimum possess Bachelor (S1) degree majoring in Computer Engineering / Informatics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Physics Engineering / Mathematics from reputable University and capable in IT.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 for State University graduate and 3.00 for Private University graduate.
- Mastering at least one of these programming languages: Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Experienced in programming at least 1 year.
- Mastering Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) / OS Windows Server / Data Base Oracle / SQL Server or understand the TCPIP / Management Data Base / Project Management Tools concepts, will be the advantage.
- Proficient in English, at least passive.
- Maximum age 28 years old.
- Sound mind and body.
How to apply
Should you interested please send your application letter, CV, legalized copy of education certificate, and other supported documents to :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.