Lowongan ODP BNI Via Yogya – Jarno.web.id – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is recognized as the first state-owned banks in Indonesia, which was formed in 1946. Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, Bank Negara Indonesia officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia – ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore.
Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Within that time frame, BNI has also grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. As a bank ‘Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation”, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future.
At the end of 2012, BNI had total assets of Rp333.3 trillion and employed more than 24 thousands employees. To serve its customers, BNI leverages on its wide ranging service network, comprising 1,585 domestic outlets and 5 overseas branches in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, 8,227 proprietary ATMs, 42,000 EDC as well as Internet banking and SMS banking facilities. BNI always strives to be the bank of choice by providing excellent service and value added solutions to all of its customers.
BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities and BNI Life Insurance.
Lowongan Kerja BNI
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invited the potential individuals to join as following position :
Officer Development Program (Lokasi Tes YOGYAKARTA)
- Officer Development Program (ODP) is a one-year selection and training program, consists of both in-class and in-service training. Trainees who excel and pass the whole program will qualify to be permanent employees and will be located in Indonesia.
- Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Fishery, Forestry, Plantation, Animal Husbandry, Law and Business Adimistration.
- Minimum GPA : 2.75 PTN/ 3.00 PTS (scale 4)
- Maximum age: 26 years (Bachelor degree) or 28 years (Master degree)
- Good Command of English both in spoken and written, and familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Take up the challenge, strong analytics and leadership skill
- Having organizational experience, computer skill and good writing ability would be an advantage
- Willing to undergo bond and to be placed in all parts of Indonesia
How to apply
Please register and submit your resume by online to :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Closing date : May 26, 2014.
Info Lowongan ODP BNI Via Yogya persembahan Jarno.web.id.