BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO), PT Tbk, As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 408,8 trillion today, and more than 25.000 employees spread among more than 1.370 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia’ products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients.
We’re sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and be a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Join us in our journey to become Indonesia’s most admired and progressive financial institution. An interesting chance to develop an exciting career awaits, for those who meet the following qualifications:
Officer Development Program (Jakarta)
A program designed for highly capable graduates, who aspire to become business leaders of tomorrow.
- S1/S2 degree in major in Economic, Engineering, Law, Agriculture, Social Science (International Relation, Communication, Business Administration), Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
- Minimum GPA for S1 : 3.00 and for S2 : 3.20
- Max age for S1 : 26 years old or for S2 : 28 years old
- Good communication skill in English
- Willing to be located across Indonesia
Teller & CSR (Diploma)
- Pendidikan Minimal D3
- IPK Minimal 2.75
- Usia Maksimal 24.00 (Fresh graduate) & Maksimal 26.00 (Berpengalaman perbankan 2 th)
- Berpenampilan Menarik
Other Jobs available :
- Front Liners (FL)
- Relationship Manager (RM) Commercial Banking
- Supporting Staff
- Corporate Foreign Exchange (FX) Marketing
For Apply :